The Super Foam and the Heavy Duty spa covers are designed for spas / hot tubs that have been installed in the ground or a deck and feature stronger foam than Standard spa covers. Additionally the foam is reinfornced with a steel “C” channel for extra support ensuring it wont sag.
All covers meet or exceed child safety standards for spa covers that are ASTM F 1346-91 certified (must be purchased with four (4) locking tie-downs).
The Heavy Duty spa cover is our MOST popular cover for in ground spas and is Perfect for ALL climates.
For some situations the Super Foam provides extra “peace of mind” as well as added insulation and strength.
Every Ideal™ Spa Covers Features:
- Tapered foam core – for maximum water run-off. Prevents water logged covers
- VPB3000 Vapor Proof Barrier – vacuum sealed foam, NO moisture contact
- 32 ounce marine grade vinyl treated with UV inhibitors to prevent fading
- Steel reinforced foam core. This prevents the cover from sagging
- Four (4) lockable tie downs. Keeps children under age 5 from entering the spa.
- Dual purpose heat seal gaskets. Prevents heat from escaping – No added charge!
- Three (3) year warranty
- Made in the USA since 1989
Click here to learn more about Ideal™ Spa Covers.
Frequently bought together
Double Wrap Foam Core 29.95
High wind straps (10 ft) 59.95
303 Aerospace Protectant (10 ounce) 12.95
Add 2nd layer of vinyl to underside (perimeter only) 65.95
Every Spa Cover / Hot Tub Cover Comes Standard With:
- 4″ x 2″ Tapered Foam – For Maximum Water Run-Off
- (Also Available: Super Foam 5″ x 3″ and The Ultimate Waterfall Spa Cover 5″ x 2″)
- Five (5) Choices Of Foam Type – Match The Spa Cover With YOUR Climate
- Heavy Duty Marine Grade Vinyl – Treated With UV, Mold & Mildew Inhibitors
- Vacuumed Sealed Foam Core (VPB3000) – Prevents Water-logged Foam
- Four (4) Locking Tie-Downs @ NO Extra Charge – (Required In California)
- Foam Panels Reinforced With Steel “C” Channels – For Extra Strength
- Tear Free Padded Handles – NOT Nylon – It Rips & Tears
- Dual Heat Seal Gaskets (aka “thermal seal”) – Built-In @ No Extra Charge!
- Three (3) Year Warranty – The Best In The Industry!
- Meets or Exceeds The ASTM F-1346-91 Standards For Child Safety Covers*
- Made In The USA – Since 1989
Do YOU live in Orange County or Los Angeles County?
Spa Measuring (Orange County, Ca.) – $35.00 to $55.00*
Spa Measuring (LA County – most cities) – Only $55.00*
*In-home measuring applies to spas, hot tubs with regular shapes (square, rectangle, circle, octagon, etc.). Irregular Shaped spas (oval, free-form, peanut shape, etc.) require a template. Template fee $95.00
Need A Spa Cover For A Specific Brand Of Spa?
We offer a variety of covers for ALL brands of spas, including:
|• Sundance Spas
• L.A. Spas
• Dimension One Spas
• Hot Springs Spas
|• Artic Spas
• Caldera Spas
• Coleman Spas
• Thermo Spas
• Grecian Spas