All spa covers are custom made to order with the measurements provided by the customer to ensure a proper fit. If you have any questions about measuring the spa please see our Measuring Tips or download our Measuring Guide.
PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE ORDERING IF:
- The spa measures OVER 96 inches in any dimension
- The spa is an unusual shape or free-formed.
- The current spa cover has MORE than 2 panels (or more than 1 fold/ hinge)
- The spa cover requires cut-outs for speakers, control panels, raised air buttons, hand rails, waterfalls, etc.
- The spa has speakers that are permanently raised (molded into the spa).
- Your spa is a Jacuzzi and the model is in the J-400 series (all J-400 models)
- The current cover is not completely flat on the bottom
- You want a special modification (i.e. extra handles, extra tie-downs, flat foam, etc.).
Unique, proprietary vinyl blend, with built-in U.V. Protection, mold and mildew inhibitors, Chlorine & Bromine inhibitors as well as cold crack tested at freezing temperatures.
Choice of 16 colors; Walnut, Sable, Wildwood, Rust, Birchwood, Palomino, Adobe, Cranberry, Gray, Charcoal Gray, Dark Gray, Almond, Navy Blue, Tropical Blue, Forest Green and Teal. Black and White are available as a special order, add $195.00 to cost of cover.
Foam Core made from Virgin EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) – Available in various densities
Tapered foam (4” x 2”) for maximum water run-off
(Available in Super foam 5” x 3” and the Ultimate Waterfall 5” x 2”)
Reinforced with Steel “C” channels for added strength
Foam is protected inside the VPB3000 heavy duty, vacuumed sealed, plastic barrier to prevent contact with moisture and water-logged covers.
High grade UV resistant thread
1) set of handles and 1) set of gazebo handles
Available with four (4) locking tie-downs, meets child safety requirements.
Commercial grade nylon zipper
Three (3) year manufacturer’s warranty